Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca fm2 upgrade
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca fm2 upgrade

Hi, just bought a volca fm2 as my first hardware synth since I have been obsessed with FM synth I really liking the super plastic sounds coming out of it but so far I have struggled with patch editing as there is no graphic option to see what you're doing to your wave. It makes the whole process a bit annoying.

I know some synth have built in screen with wave allowing you to check how it transforms with the different parameters...

Is there anything I could get to have the same option with my volca fm? Preferably cheap or even free... I know you can use online editor but it also doesn't show the result wave just each operator wave, which is better but still not enough for a newbie in FM synth like me...

I also checked patch base but it seems to only be available for mac and iPad, And I use android...

Any help would be appreciated!

Also I struggle with the built in keyboard on the volca fm2, is this a good idea to buy a arturia minilab3 and plug it to the volca so that I can use it to play? I am looking for a cheap midi controller option and so far this is the best I have seen under 100 euros (it also comes with some software which is nice since I don't have any).

Thanks for the help and sorry for my English lol

submitted by /u/PerformanceKey8854
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2