Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips to start learning electronics?
Staff
#1
0
0
Tips to start learning electronics?

Hello. I would like to start learning music and synths in particular, but my current knowledge of music is poor (I don't play any instrument). So, I would like to have some tips, for example: should I buy directly a synth or should I buy a keyboard to begin? Also, can I study alone or should I attend some course? Any tip-for-dummies about how to start will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/darxilius
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2