Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Struggeling between an IPad and and a real digital synthesizer
Staff
#1
0
0
Struggeling between an IPad and and a real digital synthesizer

Im struggeling between getting an Ipad and use my Roland FP-30 digital piano as a midi input or getting an digital synthesizer with real knobs.

I’ve done some research and stucked at the ASM hydrasynth.

I’m an Piano player learned the basics in Fl studio and want some more.

I’m currently using Garage band on Iphone, because its fast and easy to connect and to do freestyle songs fast.

I miss the possibilities of adjustments in Garageband, so I think, Fl studio is the way to go.

I think it’s nice to have some real knobs and to learn a single layout to be faster and more productive in future. And that’s also why I think, getting an cheap beginner synth isn’t the best choice for me.

I’m at a point now, that I need some advise, how to invest in equipment. Sorry for gramma, I’m German Smile

submitted by /u/raphi_m99
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22