Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any K2700 User Groups Out There?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any K2700 User Groups Out There?

After a solid decade of quitting music, I recently made the jump back in and I’d like to get the most out of this sucker I can. Fortunately, I had a K2500 way back when and I’m very comfortable with the VAST architecture (some tweaks have been made in the intervening years but simple enough). Much of the previous functions are the same, however this obviously has a lot more to it than the K2500. Beyond the requisite deep diving into the manual, I’m looking for any groups or forums that might be worth checking out, particularly in the areas of working with the synth algorithms as well is DAW integrations (more specifically, Logic). Also, I have very limited knowledge in terms of sampling, but plenty in recording, scoring, and sequencing, and naturally I’d like to get out of this as much as possible. As well, any books in general on sound synthesis and design would probably be worth looking into. I have some very specific questions, but not sure if they’re worth asking in a general forum.

In terms of music I like to do (if that matters), it’s probably more along the lines of Brian Eno/Johann Johannsson, so ambient/modern classical stuff. No ambitions, just making music for myself.

submitted by /u/jigga19
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2