Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Output routing on Yamaha SY99
Staff
#1
0
0
Output routing on Yamaha SY99

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this as i've been menu diving for hours and i'm just about ready to lose my mind.

Basdically, what I'm trying to do is set up a multivoice on the SY99 with a bass synth sound coming out of group 1 outputs and a drum kit coming out of group 2 outputs, but no matter what i've tried I always get small amount of group 2 in group 1.

Group 2 is clean but I can't to figure out how to get it to just output my bass sound over group 1.
I've disabled all the effects on both sounds, set all the samples of the drum kit to group 2, set the output bass out in the multi settings to group 1, switched my cabling around but still nada.

Anyone have and advice on this one? I feel like i'm missing some small setting somewhere.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/archaic_lizards
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16