Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ambient noise synth recommendations?
Staff
#1
0
0
Ambient noise synth recommendations?

I'm looking for a tameable noise synth that can be used for drones and ambient stuff. I already own a bastl kastle but I find it's noise mode to be a bit too crazy for certain things. I also own a monotron delay which I love and is great to create random filtered feedback, but I'm looking for something more controlled.

When I say noise synth, I'm not looking for bleeps and bloops or squelchy textures (I have enough things to handle that, for now...). I want something with noise oscillators or dedicated noise modes. Does there exist a synth made entirely (or mostly) of multiple noise oscillators and filters? I'm thinking something along the lines of a hardware version of the plugin 'Chimera' by Majiken.

Hope someone can help.

submitted by /u/sicckkboy91
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0