Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia Mini V3 - Inconsistent Attacks
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia Mini V3 - Inconsistent Attacks

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn to use Arturia's emulation of the mini moog and use it for a song I'm working on. I've tweaked one of the presets to something I like a lot, but I'm getting a lot of inconsistency with the attack and amplitude on playback. Audio sample and screenshot of the settings are below. I know part of it is due to the different pitches the synth is playing, but I'm not worried about that aspect of it. There are parts when it plays the same note and it has a huge, punchy low attack, and other times the same note is triggered very weak.
It almost sounds like there's some very slow LFO manipulating the cutoff or oscillator volume, but as far as I can tell there's only one LFO and I don't have it set to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-B2tsoS0qcLYfrlX1cA06LaLtRLJlguT/view?usp=sharing

https://imgur.com/6HAew68

submitted by /u/raccoonrespecter
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0