Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Info. Required
Staff
#1
0
0
Info. Required

Hi All,

I recently posted that I intending to buy the Make Noise Shared System, I got some very helpful advice (thanks for all comments/tips). So an update is I am going to buy the Elektron Digitakt & Behringer Neutron (to enter into Eurorack) soon, and build my Eurorack system around those. My head has recently been turned by some of Erica Synth's systems. My biggest fear is there is a lack of info/videos on their systems so I am now totally lost. I don't think there is a "perfect answer" but I'd gladly welcome/accept any help!

My thoughts: MNSS instantaneous results, plenty of tutorials, sounds good.

ES: Appeal more sonically to me, lack of reference videos, sounds really good.

​

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Electro-Lite
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0