Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DX7 patches on DXiid ?
Staff
#1
0
0
DX7 patches on DXiid ?

Sorry if this is a newbie question, I just got my first synthesizer, a DX7IId. I like the sounds but I wanna be able to use those iconic DX7 sounds. But what from what I’ve read, I can’t just simply but a DX7 mk1 cartridge in my DX7IId as they are a different size than DX7IId cartridges .

TLDR: Is there a way I could import the DX7 patches onto my DX7IID ?

submitted by /u/Sergeant_Chubbs
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1