Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)
Staff
#1
0
0
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)

I am building a small modular drone synth + fx for Tour. Size is 60HP.

Any help on choosing the right items much welcome.

Imgur

I'll try and avoid the classics and go into the pure experimental ones.

You can see a couple things I've already picked on my modulargrid page:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/583245

Basicly, a drone type oscillator, a limiter at the end, and in between, whatever I need to make it work...

So far I've created a bigger 120HP rack just to put more items and ideas in it and mix'n'match until I have a final selection that fits a 60HP case.

In order to know what I'm doing, I'm linking one of my bandcamp releases : https://loveform.bandcamp.com/album/heresy

It's basicly dark drones and noise, keeping it pitch-shifted very low and avoiding the harshness of highs.

submitted by /u/M77OR
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0