Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do I need for my kurzweil k2000r?
Staff
#1
0
0
What do I need for my kurzweil k2000r?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey guys, just bought a kurzweil k200r. I read somewhere that I might need an amp for it. I was wondering what I should be looking for. Can I use a preamp? Or a power amp? Not sure on the difference. I won't be playing it through any big speakers or anything, just recording it directly. Thanks.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Kranstnsix"> /u/Kranstnsix </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7qsnb4/what_do_i_need_for_my_kurzweil_k2000r/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7qsnb4/what_do_i_need_for_my_kurzweil_k2000r/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do I need for my kurzweil k2000r? - by SynthWizard - 01-16-2018, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4