Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synton Fenix I,II,&III
Staff
#1
0
0
Synton Fenix I,II,&III

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Anyone here rocking a Fenix or three?</p> <p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg1NaFmMFds&amp;t=992s">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg1NaFmMFds</a></p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihYcVWWOBlw">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihYcVWWOBlw</a></p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>I used to own all three but I sold them all. Madness I know. They're worth like 8 grand each now.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/umbromaniii"> /u/umbromaniii </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ea97d0/synton_fenix_iiiiii/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ea97d0/synton_fenix_iiiiii/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Synton Fenix I,II,&III - by SynthWizard - 12-13-2019, 10:04 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2