Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recreating a Bass
Staff
#1
0
0
Recreating a Bass

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello</p> <p>I’m trying to recreate the bass synth in this song: <a href="https://youtu.be/DizL3YxsO6I">https://youtu.be/DizL3YxsO6I</a></p> <p>It can also be heard clearer here at 0:25: <a href="https://youtu.be/lJAvQawmonU">https://youtu.be/lJAvQawmonU</a></p> <p>Any sound design buffs out there know how I should go about recreating this? I believe I have most of the waveforms (Saw tuned down an octave, and a square, but I’m having trouble getting the low bassy sound out of it and the quieter tone when it plays lower velocities.</p> <p>I’m using the Surge synth vst</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Fredoi2"> /u/Fredoi2 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eacipx/recreating_a_bass/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eacipx/recreating_a_bass/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recreating a Bass - by SynthWizard - 12-13-2019, 10:04 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Keeley Compressor Plus Germanium: 25th A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Music Man Albert Lee HSS: Country Twang ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0