Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TR8S doubling sounds ableton
Staff
#1
0
0
TR8S doubling sounds ableton

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I watched a tutorial on YT and setup my TR8s with 11 individual outs as audio channel in ableton. In my audio output and input I set channels 3/4 as out. All that is fine and it works fine. But when I want to add another channel for suppose synths from my Native instruments midi keyboard, I cant hear it under channel 3/4. Only 1/2. And 1/2 causes double sounds. Im so confused. Does anybody understand this? I can give further clarification if need be. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/thedopeness313"> /u/thedopeness313 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eflziy/tr8s_doubling_sounds_ableton/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eflziy/tr8s_doubling_sounds_ableton/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TR8S doubling sounds ableton - by SynthWizard - 12-25-2019, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7