Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need your guys help to decide which vco I need
Staff
#1
0
0
I need your guys help to decide which vco I need

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So, I just started my adventure into the world of modular, since subtractive synthesis is getting a bit boring for me. I only have 3 modules. Plaits, Pamelas New Workout and a Disting Mk. 4. Ill expand my rack with a quad vca, the doepfer a-103 and a vco. Now I just need to know which one since Im not looking for a typical basic vco with squares and saws but one with complex waveforms like Plaits. Id also like it to be in the price range of Plaits. Any recommendations?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/I-Baum"> /u/I-Baum </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/efi2ur/i_need_your_guys_help_to_decide_which_vco_i_need/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/efi2ur/i_need_your_guys_help_to_decide_which_vco_i_need/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need your guys help to decide which vco I need - by SynthWizard - 12-26-2019, 06:55 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16