Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Octatrack / MPC Live Hub Question
Staff
#1
0
0
Octatrack / MPC Live Hub Question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Alright, so I’ve been messing with arranging some of my music for live use and currently I have an MPC live sequencing two hardware synths (Bassstation and Deepmind). </p> <p>The only issue I’m finding is that the MPC song mode feels like I get stuck more in a DJ rather than instrument flow as I lose the ability to mess with track mutes and such. Would feeding my mpc live sequences into an octatrack allow me to more organically weave in / and mangle instruments as I play them? </p> <p>I play guitar on top of the Mpc as it is, but I’ve essentially relegated the MPC to press and play which I don’t love necessarily. </p> <p>Any ideas to make things a little more organic?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/wetsarcasm"> /u/wetsarcasm </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efypj1/octatrack_mpc_live_hub_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efypj1/octatrack_mpc_live_hub_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Octatrack / MPC Live Hub Question - by SynthWizard - 12-26-2019, 04:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0