Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So I Recorded My First Song W/ Manley Ref C
Staff
#1
0
0
So I Recorded My First Song W/ Manley Ref C

I've always been searching for a signature sound for my vocals. Just over a month ago I got the...


https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-...-post.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I Recorded My First Song W/ Manley Ref C - by SynthWizard - 12-29-2019, 06:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hermetic Modular Capicola Brings Real-Ti...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3