Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't connect Behringer Pro 1 Midi to Midi keyboard [macOS]?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can't connect Behringer Pro 1 Midi to Midi keyboard [macOS]?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just got my Behringer Pro 1 today. Works fine in drone mode.</p> <p>I plugged in my midi keyboard and the pro 1 to my laptop. I then tried all combinations of using the Audio MIDI setup to route the Midi keyboards output to the Pro 1's input. It refuses to work no matter what I do. I also only have Ableton lite installed on this computer (since I'm traveling) and that doesn't have options for external instruments.</p> <p>Any help?</p> <p>Edit: I've also tried on live setting up a midi device with input from my keyboard and output to the pro 1 on channel 1 (dip switches set to channel 1) nothing. Again, verified that it is in a state that would produce sound by setting to drone mode.</p> <p><strong>edit: got it!</strong> turns out don’t be an idiot and have the sequence in play mode — sequencer must be off for midi to go through</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Plazmotech"> /u/Plazmotech </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ehat4w/cant_connect_behringer_pro_1_midi_to_midi/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ehat4w/cant_connect_behringer_pro_1_midi_to_midi/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can't connect Behringer Pro 1 Midi to Midi keyboard [macOS]? - by SynthWizard - 12-29-2019, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1