Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synth reddit help me please
Staff
#1
0
0
Synth reddit help me please

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm trying to do this exact setup here <a href="https://youtu.be/-7ZQwf6PWjM">https://youtu.be/-7ZQwf6PWjM</a></p> <p>But I'm only getting response from the first midi channel of the volcano sample. I tried changing the parameters in the beatstep pro editor but I'm not yielding any results. Do I have to update the rk002 cable in anyway? I also made sure that the correct global settings in the volcano sample were accurate.</p> <p>Any help would be appreciated!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Imakehaste"> /u/Imakehaste </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7qwvh6/synth_reddit_help_me_please/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7qwvh6/synth_reddit_help_me_please/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Synth reddit help me please - by SynthWizard - 01-16-2018, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2