Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Poly Synth
Staff
#1
0
0
First Poly Synth

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm looking to purchase a poly synth to build a core around. I have very little experience with keyboards and I'm hoping the experienced users here can help make a good choice. The sound i'm going for is synthwave/slow ambient. The two I'm currently looking at are the minilogue xd and the deepmind 12. I really like the layout of the minilogue and it seems like it might be easier to learn but im a little concerned about the 4 voice polyphony. The deepmind 12 seems like an incredible value and a very versatile instrument.</p> <p>I guess in a way I'm trying to be talked out of the deepmind, it seems like a no brainer. But there is still something drawing me to the minilogue.</p> <p>I'm also looking at the prologue 8. Still reading up on it, but it seems like a possible fit.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Caveman044"> /u/Caveman044 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ehysek/first_poly_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ehysek/first_poly_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Poly Synth - by SynthWizard - 12-31-2019, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1