Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WTB: Yamaha CP-70 / Hohner Clavinet I/II
Staff
#1
0
0
WTB: Yamaha CP-70 / Hohner Clavinet I/II

Hello everyone,

I’m a young musician and synthesizer enthusiast from Brazil, and I’m currently...


https://gearspace.com/board/showthread.p...to=newpost
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WTB: Yamaha CP-70 / Hohner Clavinet I/II - by SynthWizard - 05-27-2026, 08:11 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1