Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mutable Instruments; Where to start?
Staff
#1
0
0
Mutable Instruments; Where to start?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Been eyeing these modules for years, but have always avoided them as I don't really understand almost ANY of the modules (and I used to find the Easter-like colors on the modules to be off-putting, but I am over it. Haha). </p> <p>Where does one start with this company? I've got a spare Make Noise 104hp skiff here (and would consider going over that if need be). I have a full modular full of utility modules, etc. I am mainly looking for the essential/ most fun to play with modules to get the Mutable Instruments experience. </p> <p>Hit me!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/bayrumblues"> /u/bayrumblues </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/erx8xk/mutable_instruments_where_to_start/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/erx8xk/mutable_instruments_where_to_start/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mutable Instruments; Where to start? - by SynthWizard - 01-21-2020, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6