Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grandmother, a neutron, and cold feet.
Staff
#1
0
0
My Grandmother, a neutron, and cold feet.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I currently own and love a Moog Grandmother. I have owned quite a few synthesizers over the years, and I have a solid understanding the principals of synthesis. With that said, I've avoided diving in to the modular world because of limited funds and never-ending system growth. I have no doubt that a Behringer Neutron will be a fun compliment to my Moog, but I am curious as to whether or not the modular folks here think that the Neutron will offer enough creative flexibility to satiate my patching desires. The Grandmother taught me about the importance of utility modules, and I'm wondering whether or not the Neutron has enough there to make it a worthwhile purchase. </p> <p>Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/HPHatecraft"> /u/HPHatecraft </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/etnt0n/my_grandmother_a_neutron_and_cold_feet/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/etnt0n/my_grandmother_a_neutron_and_cold_feet/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grandmother, a neutron, and cold feet. - by SynthWizard - 01-26-2020, 07:41 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8