Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've just dug my old SH 101 out from the depths of my wardrobe - now what?
Staff
#1
0
0
I've just dug my old SH 101 out from the depths of my wardrobe - now what?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>fun story: i found it while at school at the back of the music cupboard gathering dust, and bought it for £10 in late 90s!</p> <p>How can I control it? I'd like to control notes and tempo. Is this possible without modding it?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/whingeypomme"> /u/whingeypomme </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7r7nar/ive_just_dug_my_old_sh_101_out_from_the_depths_of/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7r7nar/ive_just_dug_my_old_sh_101_out_from_the_depths_of/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I've just dug my old SH 101 out from the depths of my wardrobe - now what? - by SynthWizard - 01-18-2018, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1