Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about uZeus draw
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about uZeus draw

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. I own a uZeus, with a standard 15V adapter. I currently have a Neutron, Hysteria VCO, and Mutable Instruments Ripples. They are all using the uZeus, and nothing seems to be wrong. The LEDs are working great, as well as all modules. It claims to only output 1000mA, and the VCO+VCF = 149mA. The Neutron is VERY unclear about it’s usage. So why is this working if, assuming the Neutron has 1,000 mA draw, I am at 1,149mA currently? (+12V) </p> <p>P.S I have had this setup working great for about a month now, I have not had a single problem! I’m just curious.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Attic_Salt_"> /u/Attic_Salt_ </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/f1z0vv/question_about_uzeus_draw/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/f1z0vv/question_about_uzeus_draw/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question about uZeus draw - by SynthWizard - 02-11-2020, 10:12 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5