Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I designed some synthesizers!
Staff
#1
0
0
I designed some synthesizers!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm not much of an artist, but one thing I feel comfortable drawing are instrument designs. I usually design brass instruments but in the past few days I've been really inspired to design some synthesizers. These are what I've come up with so far. Each one has some unique feature that none of the others have, and most of them have been tailored for live performance. Explaining all of the details for each would be a lot of text but I'd be happy to if people are interested. I really don't know anything about circuitry and making synths and I eyeballed everything so I expect them to have problems but I'm pretty proud of some of them. Constructive feedback of all sorts is most certainly welcome!</p> <p><a href="https://imgur.com/gallery/1AOyz">Here's the full imgur gallery.</a></p> <p>Individual synths:</p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/10vdjBB.jpg">Fenix 8L FM synth</a></p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/C8MpGFS.jpg">Super Sixty string section synth</a></p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/scjpHkF.jpg">Tesseract 4-osc/voice digital poly+parasynth</a></p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/EOtu7yR.jpg">Tesseract II 4-osc mono/parasynth</a></p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/leWtERQ.jpg">Simplex 3-osc mono/parasynth</a></p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/WlPWOPQ.jpg">1x1 single-osc analog monosynth</a></p> <p><a href="https://i.imgur.com/rJJS8Ov.jpg">Slab Nano T-5 single-osc travel monosynth</a></p> <p>Anyone else have any synth drawings you'd like to share?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Finetales"> /u/Finetales </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7r86lp/i_designed_some_synthesizers/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7r86lp/i_designed_some_synthesizers/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I designed some synthesizers! - by SynthWizard - 01-18-2018, 12:10 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2