Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boutique Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Boutique Synths

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I live and travel overseas and visit to the states semi-frequently where I have a home. I currently own a cheap M Audio Keystation 61 and I’m considering boosting my hardware to include the Roland SH-01A, the TR-09, and the TB-03 boutique synths. I can pack these in my suitcase and not worry about leaving them if I have to move to another country.</p> <p>My questions -</p> <p>1) The M Audio Keystation and a MacBook Pro are my only items currently - so, what cables do I need to purchase to chain all three of the boutique synths to the Keystation and my Mac which has Logic Pro? 2) Are there better boutique options to pair up than the three mentioned above? If so, what and why?</p> <p>Any help is appreciated!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/darthfrank"> /u/darthfrank </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7rbim8/boutique_synths/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7rbim8/boutique_synths/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Boutique Synths - by SynthWizard - 01-18-2018, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10