Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behringer Crave arpeggiator not syncing properly
Staff
#1
0
0
Behringer Crave arpeggiator not syncing properly

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone</p> <p>I'm using a Novation Circuit to sequence a Behringer Crave. The Circuit is sending clock and notes via din and everything is working ok, except that the arpeggiator doesn't retrigger when I press play on the Circuit. I have to press play at the exact right time for the arpeggiator to play on the beat. I've experimented with taking play/stop via cv from other gear and clocking via cv as well but I can't get it all to work together. I think there must be a setting that I'm missing. The Crave is straight out of the box so I suspect it's not on the latest firmware, but I've read that the new update has been problematic. Any help would be hugely appreciated!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/dontmesswithadamwe"> /u/dontmesswithadamwe </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fosgnd/behringer_crave_arpeggiator_not_syncing_properly/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fosgnd/behringer_crave_arpeggiator_not_syncing_properly/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Behringer Crave arpeggiator not syncing properly - by SynthWizard - 03-25-2020, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0