Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So I'm about to build my first modular - I need help/critique. What do you think?
Staff
#1
0
0
So I'm about to build my first modular - I need help/critique. What do you think?

submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/polyorganictricks"> /u/polyorganictricks </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_798106.jpg">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/a2pihu/so_im_about_to_build_my_first_modular_i_need/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I'm about to build my first modular - I need help/critique. What do you think? - by SynthWizard - 12-03-2018, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9