Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How is the TR8/TR8S USB Audio?
Staff
#1
0
0
How is the TR8/TR8S USB Audio?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm considering a TR8S, and it sounds like a great selling point that I can record multi-track audio directly (I use Ableton). I'm wondering how well this would play with my existing gear. I'm currently using Windows - if I have the TR8S set to send audio over USB, I guess it becomes the audio interface? Or can I somehow set it up to work with my existing interface?</p> <p>Ideally, I'd like to be able to plug it in and get the audio without having to ever reconfigure anything else.</p> <p>On that topic, is there anything else I should know about the workflow when using with Ableton? Good things? Bad things?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/-endjamin-"> /u/-endjamin- </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/a33lsb/how_is_the_tr8tr8s_usb_audio/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/a33lsb/how_is_the_tr8tr8s_usb_audio/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How is the TR8/TR8S USB Audio? - by SynthWizard - 12-04-2018, 03:39 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5