Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help expanding from mother32
Staff
#1
0
0
Need help expanding from mother32

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello, </p> <p>I buy a mother32 a few months ago to begin my modular journey. I now want to expand from it and start diving into modular. </p> <p>Since it's a lot of money, I wanted to be sure of what module I'll be buying. </p> <p>I came up with this : <a href="https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1161752.jpg?1585231231">https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1161752.jpg?1585231231</a></p> <p>Am I missing something ? </p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>I'll expand it later with a Erica Synth Dual FX or a Rainmaker, a Morphagene and a Filter. </p> <p>Thanks !</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Tomrbcrt"> /u/Tomrbcrt </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/fpbz9b/need_help_expanding_from_mother32/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/fpbz9b/need_help_expanding_from_mother32/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help expanding from mother32 - by SynthWizard - 03-27-2020, 01:18 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5