Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to start?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to start?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a question regarding starting with modular synthesis. At current I have a minibrute 2s, and my plan is to get a rackbrute 6u. the goal of my setup is to have something that with at first expand the timbrel capabilities of my minibrute, but then, as I amass modules, become something that I can sit down with for about an hour or so and create something inspiring. I can already do this with my minibrute, but I'd prefer to dive deeper. Any suggestions for first modules? I was thinking plaits or maths.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Rabbitdragon3"> /u/Rabbitdragon3 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/a362hw/how_to_start/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/a362hw/how_to_start/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to start? - by SynthWizard - 12-04-2018, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5