Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a Drum Machine
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a Drum Machine

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey all. So although I think I know about drum machines, I really don’t, so with that being said, I need help finding a nice drum machine. My budget is about 1000$ Here’s a list of what i’m thinking so far:</p> <p>-Digitakt -TR8S -Machinedrum -Analog Rytm MK1</p> <p>I’m looking to make beats in the style of Thom Yorke, Aphex Twin (hence the TR8S), Boards of Canada, and Massive Attack. Please hit me with any suggestions! Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jlarkin001"> /u/jlarkin001 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/a394ok/looking_for_a_drum_machine/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/a394ok/looking_for_a_drum_machine/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a Drum Machine - by SynthWizard - 12-05-2018, 01:36 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0