Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So basically I’m not very smart and need hElp ASAP
Staff
#1
0
0
So basically I’m not very smart and need hElp ASAP

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I bought a Juno 106 a few weeks ago and it arrived just today, I took it out and had zero patience and went to go try plug it in not having any idea about the voltage, so basically I plugged the Juno 106 into an adapter so it would fit a British plug and I thought everything would be fine,so I go to plug it in and I switch it on and boom it flashes and switches right back off,so what I do know is that I just ran 220v or something into something that’s only meant to take about 100v, so now I have no idea what the hELL I have done to it or what needs to be fixed but I have learned that I am a compete utter dunce and have zero patience. </p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/noonecaresalex"> /u/noonecaresalex </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/a3hnvd/so_basically_im_not_very_smart_and_need_help_asap/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/a3hnvd/so_basically_im_not_very_smart_and_need_help_asap/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So basically I’m not very smart and need hElp ASAP - by SynthWizard - 12-05-2018, 07:29 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3