Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way I can use my APC 40 for system wide shortcuts/hotkeys on my PC?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a way I can use my APC 40 for system wide shortcuts/hotkeys on my PC?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I hope this isn’t too off topic. I’m trying to find a way to use my APC work as hotkeys for programs like photoshop and illustrator. Anyone know any programs that would allow me to do this? Or possibly a better subreddit for this question</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/TYLRwithspaces"> /u/TYLRwithspaces </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/cu30ij/is_there_a_way_i_can_use_my_apc_40_for_system/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/cu30ij/is_there_a_way_i_can_use_my_apc_40_for_system/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is there a way I can use my APC 40 for system wide shortcuts/hotkeys on my PC? - by SynthWizard - 08-22-2019, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5