Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I upgrade from Protools 11 to the latest version?
Staff
#1
0
0
Should I upgrade from Protools 11 to the latest version?

I don't have any problems working in the current protools...What features are worth me paying the...


https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-...-post.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should I upgrade from Protools 11 to the latest version? - by SynthWizard - 08-28-2019, 03:43 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8