Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drum trigger question
Staff
#1
0
0
Drum trigger question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm looking for a trigger I can put on the batter head of a kick drum which will clock an arpeggiator. The keyboard (juno60) is non midi. I went to a local music store and hooked up a trigger (roland rt30k) to the arp cv in on a moog grandmother (directly with patch cable). Oddly, the arp advanced every second time I hit the cone on the trigger. I was told the trigger sends velocity info and it normally goes into a module via trs cable so I'm guessing that accounts for the issue. Can anyone suggest that simplest, cheapest way to trigger cv gear with acoustic drums?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/FogTub"> /u/FogTub </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0xou0/drum_trigger_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0xou0/drum_trigger_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Drum trigger question - by SynthWizard - 09-07-2019, 02:46 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15