Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Linking my korg volca synth to a low end keyboard
Staff
#1
0
0
Linking my korg volca synth to a low end keyboard

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, I'm relatively new to using synths and stuff as I'm mainly a guitarist. But I own a korg volca FM synth and would prefer to be able to get those sound effects in to a keyboard (for easier use). </p> <p>I already have a midi cable and was wondering if I bought a cheap Casio keyboard for like £20 would I be able to connect my synth to it? And would the sound come through the keyboard or the synth? </p> <p>This probably sounds like a stupid question but thanks for any replies Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mattc01"> /u/mattc01 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0z3ou/linking_my_korg_volca_synth_to_a_low_end_keyboard/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0z3ou/linking_my_korg_volca_synth_to_a_low_end_keyboard/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Linking my korg volca synth to a low end keyboard - by SynthWizard - 09-07-2019, 02:46 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9