Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Korg Volca Keys
Staff
#1
0
0
Korg Volca Keys

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’ve just bought the Volca Keys for £50 today which I’m buzzing with and I’ve heard nothing but good things about the small and cheap synth. </p> <p>I’ve recently seen on quite a few videos that the Keys works well with various pedals, mainly Reverb pedals. </p> <p>I was wondering if you could recommend and pedals in particular that will work well with the keys. So far I’ve been particularly interested in the Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Reverb</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/simmonsjamie"> /u/simmonsjamie </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d12z4s/korg_volca_keys/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d12z4s/korg_volca_keys/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Korg Volca Keys - by SynthWizard - 09-07-2019, 10:14 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0