Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Powering a Digitone with a USB-C PD powerbank?
Staff
#1
0
0
Powering a Digitone with a USB-C PD powerbank?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p><strong>EDIT: I realize there are actual AC/DC powerbanks out there, but I'm trying to see if I can save a couple of bucks and use one I already have Smile</strong></p> <p>Hey all,</p> <p>Is there such a thing as a USB-C to DC adapter(?) that I could use to power my Digitone with an Anker Powercore+ 26800 PD powerbank? </p> <p>I'd like to create a nice portable setup for airplanes or going to the park. </p> <p>Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/kwikade"> /u/kwikade </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d1hvdk/powering_a_digitone_with_a_usbc_pd_powerbank/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d1hvdk/powering_a_digitone_with_a_usbc_pd_powerbank/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Powering a Digitone with a USB-C PD powerbank? - by SynthWizard - 09-08-2019, 11:56 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9