Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help. I can’t get the PLAITS oscillators from git hub to work on my Minilogue XD??
Staff
#1
0
0
Help. I can’t get the PLAITS oscillators from git hub to work on my Minilogue XD??

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>When I unzipped the file none of the files in it were able to drop onto the Librarian Program. I don’t know what I did wrong.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/DoxYourself"> /u/DoxYourself </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d20pd0/help_i_cant_get_the_plaits_oscillators_from_git/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d20pd0/help_i_cant_get_the_plaits_oscillators_from_git/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help. I can’t get the PLAITS oscillators from git hub to work on my Minilogue XD?? - by SynthWizard - 09-10-2019, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19