Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I was in a dark mood so I made a dark patch and jammed on it for a bit
Staff
#1
0
0
I was in a dark mood so I made a dark patch and jammed on it for a bit

submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Ipsilon_Havel"> /u/Ipsilon_Havel </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYflCVNn2SA">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ibly5b/i_was_in_a_dark_mood_so_i_made_a_dark_patch_and/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I was in a dark mood so I made a dark patch and jammed on it for a bit - by SynthWizard - 08-19-2020, 10:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0