Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi Interface 1-in or 2-in 8-out
Staff
#1
0
0
Midi Interface 1-in or 2-in 8-out

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey there fellow synth geeks. </p> <p>I've got eight pieces of gear now. All daisy chained together. I'd like a rack mounted midi patchbay.</p> <p>I see there are two on my travels. Motu 128 Express + Motu 128 Express XT + Midi Solutions 1-in x 8-out. </p> <p>What are you using?</p> <p>What are some of the errors your getting?</p> <p>I run a DAWLESS setup. I'd like a standalone Midi Interface. I don't mind having to update or download drivers if I can then unplug from the computer and start jamming, live.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Johnny_Hiker"> /u/Johnny_Hiker </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/icixa8/midi_interface_1in_or_2in_8out/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/icixa8/midi_interface_1in_or_2in_8out/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Midi Interface 1-in or 2-in 8-out - by SynthWizard - 08-19-2020, 10:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2