Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m
Staff
#1
0
0
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I bought the mini Modor not too long ago because I found a screaming deal locally. Also recently picked up a Hydrasynth because I can use it without a MIDI controller in a band context. I'm noticing a decent amount of overlap between the two, granted I'm not even close to mastering either. But both have FM capabilities and formant filters. The Hydrasynth is easier to program with all the knobs and less menu-diving but having not really scratched the surface on the mini Modor, I'm wondering if I'm doing it a disservice by leaving it on my desk and going out gallivanting with the ASM to band practices.</p> <p>Is the Modor NF-1m worth keeping around?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/killthehippies45"> /u/killthehippies45 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ifzgb2/hydrasynth_keyboard_v_modor_nf1m/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ifzgb2/hydrasynth_keyboard_v_modor_nf1m/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m - by SynthWizard - 08-24-2020, 07:27 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7