Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What soft-synth/hardware synth should I start with?
Staff
#1
0
0
What soft-synth/hardware synth should I start with?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I’ve worked with synths before but I’m pretty much a beginner. I mainly use synths in a film scoring/composer context but I’d love to branch out! I’m unsure about what synth I should learn and will get me the most mileage, I’ve looked at U-he’s zebra and diva as well as NI massive. I haven’t committed to any as they’re quite complex and know they’ll take time to learn, Id be super grateful to hear your thoughts!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/BWinfieldMusic"> /u/BWinfieldMusic </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/j2sey3/what_softsynthhardware_synth_should_i_start_with/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/j2sey3/what_softsynthhardware_synth_should_i_start_with/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What soft-synth/hardware synth should I start with? - by SynthWizard - 09-30-2020, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6