Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths!
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, all!</p> <p>I am a physcis major looking for a topic to write my bachelor's thesis on. I'm into music production and synths, and would really like to understand how they work in terms of electronics, so I thought i could use my thesis as an excuse to do just that. I called a meeting with some teachers in the electronics department in my university to talk about it. My question is: what can I propose to them as a topic? I've had an electronics instrumentation class with them where we used osciloscopes, analog electronic hardware and simulation softeware like labview. But their main field of research is semiconductor materials, which is more &quot;physical&quot; and less &quot;engineering-esque&quot;</p> <p>What can I propose to them? It can be related to something that I haven't metiones, that was just for context!</p> <p>Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/helenl89"> /u/helenl89 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jb89fd/looking_for_topic_for_my_physics_bachelor_thesis/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jb89fd/looking_for_topic_for_my_physics_bachelor_thesis/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for topic for my physics bachelor thesis related to synths! - by SynthWizard - 10-14-2020, 04:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0