Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best sampler money can buy?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best sampler money can buy?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am looking for a sampler I can use to make lofi/ambient type music. I can already hear the replies telling me to use a computer, however everything I do these days is on a computer and I want to step away from that. My main requirement is that I want to sample directly into the device. I am also looking under 500$ preferably cheaper. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Mabstro"> /u/Mabstro </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jj41zp/best_sampler_money_can_buy/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jj41zp/best_sampler_money_can_buy/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best sampler money can buy? - by SynthWizard - 10-27-2020, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10