Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there any way to use more than 16 voices in Dexed?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there any way to use more than 16 voices in Dexed?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Is there a setting that allows you to place more than 16 notes down at a time specifically? Everytime I use it with my sustain pedal I'd like to just ignorantly hold it down but I keep taking up all the voices.</p> <p>I know DX7 V has the option to do so but I'm just curious!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SpruxHD"> /u/SpruxHD </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jmuy9o/is_there_any_way_to_use_more_than_16_voices_in/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jmuy9o/is_there_any_way_to_use_more_than_16_voices_in/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is there any way to use more than 16 voices in Dexed? - by SynthWizard - 11-02-2020, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10