Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kymatica Push Sidechain
Staff
#1
0
0
Kymatica Push Sidechain

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello guys, </p> <p>I'm a bit desperate, I'm trying to do a very simple sidechain. I have a drum track and I have a Synth track. I want the drum track to sidechain compress the synth track and for this I bought Kymatica Push and I HAVE NO IDEA how to achieve that. I tried everything, there is not even a manual on their website I'm getting mad, do you have any idea how to do that with that app or another one?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Akenfqs"> /u/Akenfqs </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jtxc2y/kymatica_push_sidechain/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jtxc2y/kymatica_push_sidechain/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kymatica Push Sidechain - by SynthWizard - 11-14-2020, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7