Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roland SP-555 help!
Staff
#1
0
0
Roland SP-555 help!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Wassup homies,</p> <p>I got a roland sp-555 back in 2009. It has worked great ever since....until today. It has been a couple months since I used it but it was working fine at that point. Today I busted it out to record some samples. I just got some new flash cards cuz i was running out of space so I popped a new one in. It prompted me to format the card which I did. When I tried to record a sample from my computer it sounded like super distorted garbage at a very low signal. Like barely any signal if I turned it everything up all the way. I messed around with cords for a couple hours trying to trouble shoot the problem and I think it's the machine itself. Now when I'm playing the A bank of factory sounds only a quarter of them make any sound. And those ones are super weak signal. Has anyone else had this problem? Could it be from formatting the card? Or did it just die? Is there a way to restore to factory settings? I'm at a loss. Any help much appreciated!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/monkeybuttsauce"> /u/monkeybuttsauce </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/julyjk/roland_sp555_help/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/julyjk/roland_sp555_help/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Roland SP-555 help! - by SynthWizard - 11-15-2020, 11:07 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1